CHRYSO®Xel A639 is an accelerating admixture that enhances the early stages of cement hydration, producing more rapid stiffening and hardening. This
allows final finishing or mould stripping to begin at an earlier age
without damaging the concrete surface.
CHRYSO®Xel A639 is based on calcium
chloride. It is supplied as a clear solution, which instantly
disperses in water.
- Accelerated stiffening allows earlier demoulding and faster
turn around of moulds.
- Assists in overcoming delays in concrete finishing caused
by cold weather.
- Allows finishing to begin at an earlier stage.
- To accelerate stiffening and early hardening of concrete and
mortar that do not contain embedded metal.
- To accelerate the stiffening and early age strength
development of foamed mortar systems.