CHRYSO® Texture Top
- CHRYSO® Texture Top is a blend of exclusive selected dry powders containing portland cement, minerals and additives.
- CHRYSO® Texture Top is a polymer modified cementitious base coating which could be projected with a spray hopper gun or applied by trowel to obtain a smooth finish or a textured finish using a broom or similar.
- This technique allows coverage of large surfaces in a short time, approximately 200 m2 per day on average.
- The system may be pigmented in order to obtain different colours to compliment various finishes.
- Easy to apply.
- Aesthetic range of finishes.
Exposed aggregate surface optional.
- Wide range of architectural features.
- Warm earth colour range.
- UV stable.
Stain resistant subject to sealer selection.
- Quick drying, reduces turn-around time.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Excellent abrasion properties.
Domains of application
- Pool decks
- Interior and exterior walls and floors