CHRYSO®Cure Acrylic is a water-based slightly viscous acrylic emulsion solution which dries to a colourless stain free surface when applied to concrete.
- Compatible for water retaining structures (potable water)
- Economical, single application reduces incidence of shrinkage cracks
- Promotes better strength gain characteristics
- Useful as a dust-proofer and surface hardener (particularly on floor areas)
- No film breakdown period involved
- Does not interfere with subsequent concrete surface treatments (paints, emulsions, sealants adhesive, renders, tile adhesives etc.).
Domains of application
- An economical method to assist in efficient concrete curing
- Acts chemically with the hydroxides produced by the hydration of cement to form a dense pore-filling crystalline structure that in turn reduces the water evaporation rate from the concrete surface
- The presence and retention of water in concrete is essential to ensure adequate strength development and minimise initial plastic shrinkage crack development