CHRYSO®Cure WB is a white pigmented wax emulsion that breaks down to form a non-penetrating continuous film immediately upon contact with a cementitious surface.
- Compatible for water retaining structures (potable water)
- Reduces the incidence of shrinkage cracks
- Reduces labour costs (no need for wet hessian, etc.)
- Prevents excessive water evaporation, which permits more efficient cement hydration
- Increases the durability of the concrete
- Promotes better strength gain characteristics
- Easy to use (spray-applied)