CHRYSO®CWA 10 is a crystalline permeability reducing admixture in a dry powder form that is added to the concrete mix at the time of batching.
- Active ingredients of CHRYSO®CWA 10 react with moisture to form crystals deep within the pores and capillary tract of the concrete structure.
- CHRYSO®CWA 10 can transform an entire concrete structure into an impermeable water barrier with lasting integral waterproofing properties.
- Used to waterproof both the interior and exterior of building, CHRYSO®CWA 10 prevents concrete decay and protects against moisture transmission, chemical attack and corrosion of reinforcing steel.
- CHRYSO®CWA 10 can be used for positive and negative waterproofing of a structure
- The product is ideal for concrete exposed to harsh conditions and enhances the durable properties of concrete as it protects the concrete from waterborne soluble salts
- Gives concrete crack sealing characteristics, it can seal hairline cracks up to 0.4 mm wide
- CHRYSO®CWA 10 is a permanent, non-toxic product that is highly resistant to aggressive chemicals
- An integral waterproofing system that is a permanent solution
- The product can be added to concrete at the time of batching and is therefore not subject to climatic restraints
- Process friendly and increases flexibility in construction scheduling
Domains of application
- Sewerage and water treatment plants
- Underground structures
- Precast structures
- Swimming pools
- Precast components