New generation plasticiser that is robust to water addition and increased dosages. CHRYSO®Omega 136 thus induces the following major effects on a concrete mix:
- Without affecting the consistence, permits a reduction in the water content or
- Without affecting the water content, increases the slump/flow or
- Produces both of the above effects simultaneously.
- CHRYSO®Plast Omega 136 is a multi-dose admixture, allowing a wide range of dosages to be applied, without any excessive retardation at the higher dosages.
- The multi-dose characteristic of CHRYSO®Plast Omega 136 allows concrete to exhibit extended workability characteristics.
- CHRYSO®Plast Omega 136 reduces the rate of bleeding in a concrete mix
- CHRYSO®Plast Omega 136 improves the cohesion and lowers the viscosity of a concrete mix. This results in an improved homogeneity, allowing for superior off-shutter finishes.
- By reducing the need to add extra water, CHRYSO®Plast Omega 136 increases the durability of concrete.
- In common with all water reducing/plasticising admixtures, the use of, CHRYSO®Plast Omega 136 ireduces the overall cost of a cubic metre of concrete.
- This in turn, allows less cement to be used in order to achieve the same objective, resulting in a solution which is environmentally friendly.
- Improves the compaction of concrete.
Domains of application
- Readymix concrete
- High workability concrete
- Pumped concrete
- Highly reinforced concrete
- Roller compacted concrete
- Precast concrete