CHRYSO®Dem Bio 10
CHRYSO®Dem Bio 10 is a vegetable based, biodegradable, non-toxic delayed release agent for all types of formwork on conventional jobsites.
- Environmentally friendly product that is non-toxic with simple, easy disposal methods.
- Is safe to use, has no odour and can be used in confined spaces (mining, tunnelling and poorly ventilated areas).
- Its non-toxic nature is suitable for water retaining structures.
- Solvent free.
- May be used with white cement (provided the formwork is spotless and clean).
- Easy formwork release - temporarily protects and extends the life of metallic formwork from corrosion.
- Ready to us
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces.
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently.
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly.
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly.
- Water repellent and not affected by rain.
Domains of application
Suitable for all types of formwork including:
- Metal (steel/aluminum)
- Wood (timber/plywood/resin ply/shutter board)