CHRYSO®Dem Elio VP
CHRYSO®Dem Elio VP is a hydrocarbon oil based delayed release agent for steam curing dry mixes and cast in steel formwork for the precast industry.
- Ideal for concrete pipes manufactured using the roller suspension process and steam curing.
- Easy formwork release – temporarily protects and extends the life of metallic formwork from corrosion.
- Ready to use –no additions or dilution required.
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces.
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently.
- Suitable for steam curing – does not break down when exposed to high temperatures.
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly.
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly.
- Water repellent and not affected by rain.
Domains of application
- Metal formwork(steel/aluminium).