CHRYSO®Dem Oleo WB
CHRYSO®Dem Oleo WB is a wax based delayed-release agent for wooden formwork on conventional jobsites and for wooden pallets for brick manufacturing.
- Easy formwork release - temporarily protects and extends the life of veneer laminated shutter boards.
- Shutter boards can handle a minimum of 6 casts before it is laminated again.
- Can also be used to coat pallets for protection when stacking bricks on them.
- Ready to use - reduces the likelihood of errors that can occur if dilution is required.
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces.
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently.
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly.
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly.
Domains of application
Suitable for wooden formwork including:
- Wood (timber/plywood/resin ply/shutter board).