CHRYSO®Dem Oleo HD
CHRYSO®Dem Oleo HD is a hydrocarbon oil-based delayed release agent for all types of formwork for the heavy precast industry.
- Ideal for the pipe industry.
- Ideal for collar inserts with 90? release angle.
- Specially formulated for a release angle that is less than 5 degrees.
- Easy formwork release - temporarily protects and extends the life of metallic formwork from corrosion.
- Ready to use –no additions or dilution required.
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces.
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently
- Suitable for steam curing – does not break down when exposed to high temperatures.
- Assists in preventing breakage.
- Easy stripping for stack casting.
- Contains no solvents.
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly.
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly.
- Water repellent and not affected by rain.
Domains of application
Suitable for all types of formwork including:
- Metal (steel)
- Wood (timber/plywood/resin ply/shutter board)