CHRYSO® Xel is a chloride-free liquid admixture which when added to concretes and mortars during mixing gives accelerated setting time and high mechanical strengths.
- CHRYSO® Xel has a significant plasticising effect and water reduction benefits.
- Accelerated setting time (especially at low temperatures).
- High early strengths.
- Accelerated setting and hardening.
- Increased workability at equal water content.
- Improved cohesion within the mix, and therefore reduced segregation during transport, placing and compaction.
- Higher initial strengths.
- Earlier demoulding or stripping of formwork.
- Increased strengths at equal cement contents.
- Equal strengths at reduced cement contents.
- Enhanced compaction.
- Reduced permeability.
- Improved durability
CHRYSO® Xel can be used with all Portland cements and / or blast furnace slag cement with or without pozzolanic additives, except aluminous cement.