CHRYSO®Dem Elio LSM
CHRYSO®Dem Elio LSM is a hydrocarbon oil based delayed release agent for metal and wooden formwork for the wet precast industry.
- Ideal for formwork suppliers
- Easy formwork release - temporarily protects and extends the life of metallic formwork from corrosion
- Ready to use –no additions or dilution required..
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly
- Water repellent and not affected by rain
Domains of application
Suitable for most types of formwork including:
- Metal (steel/aluminium)
- Wood (timber/plywood/resin ply/shutter board)