CHRYSO®Dem Bio S
CHRYSO®Dem Bio S is a water-soluble vegetable oil based, biodegradable, non-toxic delayed-release agent for all types of formwork on conventional jobsites.
- An environmentally friendly product that is non-toxic with simple, easy disposal methods.
- Is safe to use, has no odour and can be used in confined spaces (mining, tunnelling and poorly ventilated areas).
- Its non-toxic nature is suitable for water retaining structures.
- Solvent-free (contains no solvents) and soluble with water
- May be used with white cement (provided the formwork is spotless and clean)
- Easy formwork release - temporarily protects and extends the life of metallic formwork from corrosion
- Ready to use.
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly
- Water repellent and not affected by rain
Domains of application
Suitable for all types of formwork including:
- Metal (steel/aluminum)
- Wood (timber/plywood/resin ply/shutter board)