CHRYSO®Durus SF 86
CHRYSO® Durus SF 86 are hook end cold drawn steel fibres, that use proven technology to provide consistent performance in a wide range of reinforced concrete applications.
The hook end anchor of CHRYSO® Durus SF 86 provides effective pull out coupled with a high tensile strength from the cold drawn production. This ensures that CHRYSO® Durus SF 86 is a good choice for all round performance.
CHRYSO® Durus SF 86 has been designed to replace traditional crack controlling steel mesh with the benefits of increased performance, reduced costs and improved health and safety conditions.
CHRYSO® Durus SF 86 will enhance the toughness of the concrete and alleviate the need for traditional crack controlling steel mesh when used with the appropriate design and at the recommended dosage.
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- Offers a 3-dimensional reinforcement system.
- Increases the residual flexural strength of the concrete.
- Reduces construction time.
- Provides an alternative to traditional crack controlling steel mesh.
- Eliminates the need for cutting, fixing and placing of steel mesh.
- May eliminate the need for concrete pumps and cranes.
- Internal floor slabs.
- External hard standings and pavements.
- Precast concrete elements.