CHRYSO®Dem Oleo LD
CHRYSO®Dem Oleo LD is a hydrocarbon petroleum distillate oil based delayed release agent for metal and wood formwork for the light precast industry.
- Ideal for pigmented concrete
- Easy formwork release - temporarily protects and extends the life of metallic formwork from corrosion.
- Ready to use –no additions or dilution
- Reduces the likelihood of imperfections and surface damage (particularly blow holes) to the concrete, creating more durable, blemish free and consistent concrete surfaces.
- Does not affect the adhesion of subsequent finishes and coatings. Plaster, paint and other coatings may be applied subsequently
- Suitable for steam curing – does not break down when exposed to high temperatures.
- Assists in preventing breakage.
- Does not stain or affect the colour of the concrete, when applied correctly.
- Does not modify cement hydration when applied correctly.
- Water repellent and not affected by rain.
Domains of application
Suitable for all types of formwork including:
- Metal (steel)
- Wood (timber/plywood/resin ply/shutter board)