CHRYSO® Conseal Primer
CHRYSO® Conseal Primer is a concrete surface primer that reacts with the free calcium in concrete to form insoluble calcium silicate within the pores of the concrete.
CHRYSO® Conseal Primer is used before the application of CHRYSO® Conseal Topcoat.
- Reduces dusting
- Improves impermeability
- Creates a harder, denser concrete surface
- Treated concrete resists the penetration of water
Domains of application
- Concrete floors & walls
- Paving blocks, facing blocks, flagstones, etc.
- Pervious concrete
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Concrete with sufficient porosity level