Chloride free workability retention admixture based on selected organic polymers.
- It disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
- The increased workability, cohesion and retardation minimises loss of workability.
- Instantly disperses in water.
- Gives increased working life to fresh concrete
- Increases workability without extra water, reducing placing time and costs.
- Improves cohesion, minimising segregation and improving surface finish.
- Aids pumping by improving cohesion and reducing workability loss.
- Allows a reduction in water: cement ratio, enhancing durability by producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
- Can be used with concrete containing micro silica and other cement replacements.
- CHRYSO®Fluid 423 is suitable for use with all types of ordinary Portland cements and cement replacement
Domains of application
- Workability retention