CHRYSO®AMA 90 E
CHRYSO®AMA 90 E is a grinding aid and a high efficiency, strength improving activator. CHRYSO®AMA 90 E reduces water demand in cement and concrete production, and is also formulated to reduce clinker by increasing extender content.
- Increased 24 and 48 hours mechanical strength of cement.
- Allows for fly ash and slag extension and therefore decreases the percentage of clinker in cement in order to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increased mill production (8% to 15%) ? depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduced grinding energy costs.
- Improved efficiency in both closed and open circuit systems, at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- Significant reduction/elimination of cement agglomeration on the media, diaphragm, liners and the separator.
- Improved powder flow characteristics before, during and after storage ? resulting in improved packing times and packing consistency.
- The mechanical strength of cement is increased at early stages due to improved granulometry.
CHRYSO®AMA 90 E is an early age strength enhancer that is designed for use in both open and closed cement finishing mills.